Thursday, September 28, 2017

Trip to Canada!

We finally got to go home to Vanderhoof. It was the kids first trip up there and they all did so wonderfully. I am was so grateful. Tyler had to stay back and work. So just the kids and I drove up there. I had almost forgotten the beauty up there. I love it so much. The mountains and lakes and trees and just all the greenery! I loved seeing Vanderhoof. It hasn't changed much in 5 years. Which is a good thing I guess. It was fun to see the fields and ride the fourwheelers and horses and just to see all the family and friends. We got to have a big family dinner at Tyannas house so I got to visit and see all the aunts and uncles and cousins and their kids. I can't believe how big all those kids have gotten. Tara had so much fun with all of them but Jenna had gotten a little overwhelmed with all the people and started crying and saying she wanted to stay inside so she went inside and fell asleep on the couch. We got to spend a day on the fourwheeler running around and seeing all the fields I used to farm and seeing hart lake and all the old back roads. It was fun to see what Tyanna and Ammon are planning for their new house and land. Their plans seem to be awesome. I can't wait to go back up when it is all done! Hopefully its not too long! :) 
 
 
Beautiful View of Lake Louise
 
Jenna Happy and Tara Mad after we finally got out of the car.


 
Tyanna and the kiddo on our four wheeler ride. We tried to go to Kochel on them but it didn't work out quite so well. They had put rocks up in the gate you usually used because of too many people trying to go through there.

 
Cruising all over with the kids!


 
Whole Crew!


 
Ryeland is just the cutest!




So much fun exploring around at Hart lake
 



 
So glad Danny didn't mind being on my back for almost the whole day. Such a trooper.


No comments:

Post a Comment