Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sick little Girl.

Tara got a bad fever starting last night. She was super hot and sweating and chills and such in the night so I stayed up with her for a while. Put a cold rag on her head and tried to help her as much as I knew how. Then she finally fell back asleep after about an hour. And then when we woke up in the morning she started throwing up. She couldn't keep anything in her system. Any water she drank or food she ate came right back up. That lasted till about 4 o'clock this afternoon and then she started to feel better after some more Tylenol. Her fever went down from 103.7 to 99F in about an hour and started to feel much better. She kept down a pancake and some apple juice. Now she seems to be doing just fine but still a little on the warm side. Gotta love the laundry and the smells from having throw up all over everything. It was always so heartbreaking though to see your kids in pain. I am pretty nervous about how Jenna will do when she goes in for her surgery. She is already so apprehensive about getting shots and going to the doctor in general. I wish I could ease that feeling for her but I think it will just get worse for her from now on. Not really much you can do about that but try and prepare her for what will happen. I am sure she doesn't remember her first surgery. I'm not sure how she will react to this one. Fingers crossed. Tara is a trooper. She just pushed through it and doesn't whine or cry when she is sick. Just silently takes it and snuggles and such. Love these little girls of Mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment