Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sick Little Jenna!

Jenna is sick now. Poor little girl has been laying and sleeping on the couch all day long. She looks as if she is getting a little better now. But right as I was about to take Tara to preschool she threw up all over everything! She was soaked. The couch was soaked and blankets and boy was it a mess. So I had to call Leslie Evans and ask her to take Tara while I tried to help Jenna get cleaned up and such. And Danny had woke up at that moment and was crying in his crib for me to come get him. Pretty funny that he got so mad. He could hear me running around with Jenna trying to get everything in the wash and washing her up and such. Anyway. Tara had a good day at school and she came home with home work and couldn't wait to get started on it! I like that she loves it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment