Sunday, July 14, 2013

Girls' Night

I was able to go to a girls' night with some of the girls in our ward on Saturday. It was so nice to be able to get out of the house and just hang out with the girls. We talked and talked for hours till eleven at night when Melanie kicked us out because she had homework due at 12. They were so good to me. they painted my toe nails for me with the gel nail polish so that it would last past the time when I have the girls so that at least I would have cute toes at the time : )  Mel also had the awesome wax bowl for our hands. It was so nice to feel the warmth that stayed and relaxed my hands. Another friend, Sara is really good at makeup and brought all of her stuff over and showed us how to do our makeup better. She did a couple girls eye makeup so that we could see the different that makeup made. Its crazy.
It was just fun to be able to talk girl talk and laugh and have fun together as friends. I definitely needed a night out with friends. Tyler is also going to need that here this coming weekend. He has been doing homework all weekend. Taking few breaks to wash the car and spend a little time with me. He is a great husband and has been working hard to bring his grades up to where he wants them to be.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to have a fun girls night out!!!! sounds like it was a blast and that you enjoyed getting pampered! :) who wouldn't right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so fun, and they don't happen very often. Coming soon can't wait to see those little girls.

    ReplyDelete