Tuesday, July 30, 2013

38 Week Fun

Well it's just over 38 weeks and I think we are as prepared as we will ever be for our little girls to get here. We are going in for a C-section on tomorrow at 5:30 AM. Awesome! It won't be the last time the girls will be forced to get up that early :) Start at a young age right?! Although no matter how many times we were waken up that early as kids, I am pretty sure we complained every time, and then mom would say dad had already been awake for an hour and we would generally stop complaining.
It definitely seems much more real now considering its less than 20 hours now and I still have to get this house cleaned today so we are not as stressed when coming home.
Here are just a couple last pictures of the big baby bump. :)





Do the belly dance!


hmmm... ahhhh....
 
 
That's it I'm not going. (Grinch:)
 

At least my face didn't blow up :) lol
 

I Had to put up a picture of my better half to make the post worth it! Sure do love him and his handsomeness. He is going to be a great daddy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment