Friday, July 26, 2013

Coming Soon!

The anticipation is crazy right now! I go in to have surgery on Wednesday. I have to say it's really nice to know that I will have 2 little girls at the latest on Wednesday. I don't have to feel the anticipation any more after that! At this rate who knows when they would have come. Eventually I guess. I just feel so very blessed for the opportunity I have to raise two daughters of God. I am so excited to meet them here in 5 days!!!! Obviously I have mixed feelings too.... We never know what we are really getting into until its here and happening, but whatever happens and how things happen will be for tyler and I's benefit. I know we have soo much to learn, nevertheless we are still both anxious to meet our little ones. We love them both already and look forward to all the good times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment