Monday, March 10, 2014

couple cute pictures!

 
Well I got a short video of the girls laughing and having fun together. Thought it was pretty funny, but I ran out of room on the sd card so its shorter than I thought it was. Every time Jenna moved the bubble wrap Tara laughed. And when Jenna stopped so did Tara and so on. it was hilarious. It went on for a while.
 
 
 
The girls in their swim suits for the first time in Vancouver. They didn't last too long in the water. pool was a little cool and obviously the hot tube was too hot. But they sure looked cute!
 



 
Ready for Church!

 
 They completely passed out before bedtime on the living room floor. Soo tired!




 
Jenna pulled her self up and then kneeled in her crib! ya I put her mattress down that day. Now every time I go in there to get her she is standing up! crazy!


1 comment:

  1. They are just so cute! looks like they are enjoying their new house too!

    ReplyDelete