Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baby Shower

 
Well the Baby shower went great. I was really bummed that Corrine Thorpe couldn't be there as she was the one that helped plan and made a lot of the stuff that was used for games and eating. None the less I have some great friends who stepped in to help out. Tiffany also did a lot of the planning for it. Very grateful to her for putting it all together. I received some great gifts from all who came and I really enjoyed it. Except for the embarrassing story part. I knew those wouldn't be good as soon as tiffany started to tell them. :) I feel a bit more prepared than I did previously but still need a few things before the girls come. Thank goodness for sisters who have all been through this several times already. As well as moms assurance as well as reality checks :)
 
Anyway here are a few pictures of the party.
 
Games: had to guess the amount in the Jar. And with string guess how big around I was. I also guessed without going around my belly and came in 2nd place. I believe it was lindsy who was pretty much right on. everybody's guesses were to large and so I guess that means that I look bigger than I am. :)
 

Larissa and Me. Her and her husband set tyler and I up, and she is also prego. Who would have thought. But she is having a boy.


Opening Presents for the girls! Cleve really wanted to help out.


32 weeks today! only a month and a half left! hopefully at the latest! The ultra sound says Baby A weighs 3.12 and Baby B 4.2 So about 8 pounds of baby and I am starting to feel that way. Both girls are head up and hopefully will turn around here sometime soon! Guess we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment