Friday, October 13, 2017

Rough Day

Poor little Danny had a really rough day today. This morning all of the kids were playing on my bed while I folded clothes and then I changed Danny's diaper and went to through it away. Came back and he had just fallen off the bed because the girls had jumped at the same time throwing him off balance and causing him to fall. He didn't have any cuts or anything but had a bad rug burn on his chin and he also had blood gushing from his gums around his teeth. Then we went to the zoo and he was in the stroller as we were going down a hill and he dropped his snacks so I stopped quickly to pick them up and he shot out and face planted right on the cement. Never saw that coming. Poor baby got a nice burn down his nose. No blood but still hurt and oh I felt soooo bad. And again we were playing outside and no one was on the swings and Danny was walking around playing in the wood chips when Tara decides to jump on the swing and Jenna pushes her right into Danny making him face plant right into wood chips again!!! Blood from him teeth again. Just one thing after another. I just felt so horrible for him he looked so miserable and tired and just miserable. Poor little thing. But tonight I got a few smiles and laughs out of him so all in all he is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment