Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Surgery

Jenna is going in for surgery next Wednesday, she has pre-operation appointment on Wednesday for a few hours we will stay in the guest room at the hospital that night and she will go in for surgery early Thursday morning. The operation should take two hours and we will see how she comes through it to see if they will keep her over night or not. I am getting a little nervous for her. But she is strong and healthy and  she will do great I know. I guess Kari will come with me and Jenna to Portland and Tara will be staying with Tyler's sister Jennifer. I will let everyone know how it goes and I will try to get some before and after pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. You and the girls have been on my mind a lot lately. Praying for steady hands for the doctor, little pain for your baby, and smooth sailing through all the details. God is good and He is faithful.

    love and prayers,
    sally

    ReplyDelete