Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Couple Pictures

Just a few pictures for any one interested. I may be bias but I think these girls are so darn cute!
Cool Dude! 

Gotta love the awesome aviators! Just a little Big :)



Such a sad Face....

Kiddies in the Hamper


Found Tara climbing all over Jenna. She was laughing, Jenna was crying. 



Blanket Fort in the Living room! 

I love my little family more and more every day! So fun !


Jenna loves Books! She will open a page and start jabbering, pause while she turns the page and starts jabbering again. So adorable to watch. Already so smart!


They both love crawling in underneath the chairs.

Daddy is so fun!



Beautiful smiles.

Found Tara like this, all slumped down in the chair and reading her book. 

And chewing on it.....


Such a big smile. 


Fun Day in Driggs for the Celebrate America Fireworks.




2 comments:

  1. What fun pictures! You guys look great. I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Hailey does the same thing when she reads books where she mumbles to herself like she is reading the words, I think it's adorable too. :) And good luck with the Boise State application! I hope everything works out great. We are praying for you guys. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete